Education & Professional Affiliations
Certified Public Accountant (C.P.A.)
Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, 2000
Member of the Illinois State Board of Accountancy, 2000
Chartered Accountant (C.A.)
Member of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, 1998
Member of the Ordre des Comptables Agréés du Québec, 1998
Successfully passed Uniform Final Examination, ranked top 10% in Canada, 1996
McGill University, Graduate Diploma in Accounting, 1996
Concordia University, Bachelor of Commerce, cum laude, 1994
Chartered Financial Analyst (C.F.A.), Level 2 candidate – in progress
Administered by the Association for Investment Management and Research
- Cyberpro Technologies Inc., Montreal, Quebec’s only marketing company, offering loyalty programs to clients using smart cards technology.
- Medisolution Ltd., Montreal, Canada’s leading healthcare information technology company.
Accounting Public practice
- PEMP Management, Investment & personal financial planning firm.
- Night Owl’s Production, discotheque.
- The Glitter Shop, cosmetics.
French, English, Spanish, Vietnamese